Get a fresh sexy look every week of the month!
Each day you carry the same hair to your work, which by mid-day turns into a messy dreadful mop. After working hard constantly, the end of the day leaves you covered in sweat, dust and frizz which completely wears you out. This everyday cycle is exhaustive for you as well as your hair!
It’s time to try something new and refreshing!
Luckily 2020 has brought us some easy to do and trendy hairstyles which will let you stay stylish without taking too much of your time! Exclusive tips are also added for extensive hair care.
1.THE PIXIE: Pixie cut has been in style for a long time now and the stylists indicate that this haircut is here to stay as it keeps on ruling 2020 as well. Pixie haircuts are ideal for thick hair which is full of texture and volume. Short hair is perfect for drawing extra attention to your face and takes very little time to comb and style.
Hair care tips:
• Avoid using dry shampoos, serums (unless you have dry hair) and use good clay-based texturizer and hair spray.
• Get a haircut every 4-6 weeks to prevent them from becoming bulky.
2. ASYMMETRICAL BOBS: Bobs can be any shape whether blunt and one-length or short and choppy. An asymmetrical bob is cut uneven where one side hair is longer than the other. This cut works perfectly for someone with wavy hair or even fine straight hair and requires almost no daily styling, making for easy upkeep.
Hair care tips:
• Try pastel hair colors as they are trending this season. It makes your entire hair look like straight from a fairytale.
• Create an ombre effect on your hair. You can also match your lipstick color and the shade of your hair.
3. BRAIDED HAIR: Braids are a perfect hairstyle for nearly all hair types. Box braids and high ponytail are the most iconic styles for extra curly and frizzy hair. Braids can be worn loose, in a ponytail or even in a hair bun. Too many braids can be time consuming but they also add a chic vibe to your look. Most popular kind of braided styles are :
• French Braid
• Dutch braid
• Fishtail braid
• Braided High Pony
• Crown Braid
• Try your best to avoid sleeping in braids every single night as it causes hair breakage.
• Use hair accessories like pearls, hair hoops and yarn wraps to add a touch of glam to your braids.
4. MESSY BUN: Hair buns are sporty and always in style. Time saving and versatile, hair buns are an extremely good option for casual outings, workplace as well as staying at home. This hairdo is low maintenance and perfect for your relaxed mood. Washing your hair every day and using styling products can damage them. Try keeping them in a bun instead of washing them every day.
• Use hair spray or scrunchies (long hair bands) to add extra volume to your hair.
• Try using spin pins and extra hairband to hold your bun in place.
• You can also use pear-stone motif clips, bobby pins or brooches to accessorize your hair.
5. THE MODERN SHAG: The shag hairstyle includes choppy ends, layers around the crown, and lots of texture. It looks best when air-dried or blown dry with a diffuser. Long side-swept bangs paired with a shag hairstyle add a lovely look to the contour. Recently a lot of celebrities have been rocking wavy or curly shag bobs making it one of the trendiest hair looks of the season.
Hair care tips:
• Set your blow-dryer to a low or medium setting (depending on the thickness of your hair) and blow-dry your twist for complete dryness.
• You can use a texturizing agent to enhance natural texture of your hair.
• If your hair is very thick, dry, curly, or frizzy, feel free to add a few drops of your go-to oil or serum after blow drying to counteract the drying effect.
• Minimal accessories will highlight the layers and textures of hair, giving you a more chilled outlook.
How much a hairstyle would enrich your look depends on volume and texture of your hair as well as your face profile. So go on and try different looks and choose the one which perfectly suits your mood.
Some of my personal favorites to try this spring are mentioned below. So, go ahead and give them a try and uplift your look today!
MESSY HALF TOP-KNOT
THE BEACHY WAVES
DOUBLE TOP KNOTS
For latest and exclusive health and lifestyle content, stay tuned to Healthclaw!