Ayurveda is the system of natural healing known since the age-old times. Ayurveda has the potential to treat any of the skin problems whatsoever. The traditional system of medicine uses vegetable extracts, fruits and herbs to facilitate healing. Ayurvedic beauty treatments or products can pave the way for beautiful skin.
15 face packs you can try out
- If you have sensitive skin, try out rose face pack at home. It is best for skin which is prone to breakouts. Rose petals bear anti-bacterial property. Mash the petals of rose and mix honey and milk to it. Apply the pack on your face and let it stay for 30 minutes.
- If you have dark spots and blemishes, prepare a turmeric face pack by using gram flour and a bit of turmeric. Make a smooth paste by using rose water and apply.
- Is your skin tanned? The aloe vera face pack can do wonders on your skin. Take one tablespoon of aloe vera and mix some lemon juice, rose water to it. If you move out under the sun, apply aloe vera pack after returning home and leave for 15 minutes. Wash off to notice healthy and glowing skin.
- If some reason stresses you, then prepare an all-in-one beauty mask by mixing sandalwood powder, rose oil, some gram flour, and buttermilk. Prepare a smooth paste and apply on your face.
- Do you want your skin to be ultra-clean? Apply a mixture of honey and lemon all over your face. Leave for few minutes and wash.
- Apply a mixture of sandalwood powder and rose water on your face. This is a great way to light up your skin instantly.
- If you want skin pores to be less apparent, then prepare gooseberry paste. Mash gooseberries and mix yogurt and honey to it. Apply all over your face and leave for 20 minutes. This should be done 2-3 times in a week.
- Apply the juice of mint on your face to get rid of blemishes.
- Make fuller earth face pack by mixing rose water. Apply the pack and leave for 30 minutes and then wash.
- Prepare a mask of fenugreek by grinding fenugreek seeds. Prepare a smooth paste by mixing rose water and mint juice and apply on the face.
- Make lavender oil face pack by mixing chickpea flour, lavender oil, turmeric, and fresh cream. Apply on the face to see the difference
- Apply a mix of yogurt and turmeric on your face for gorgeous skin
- Prepare barley flour face pack by mixing barley flour, turmeric, and mustard oil and apply on the face.
- Mix red lentil powder, rice and Bengal gram and make a fine paste with rose water. Apply on your face and leave for half an hour to notice a glowing complexion
- You may directly apply lemon juice and tomato juice on your face to get rid of skin pigmentation.
The natural products are gentle on your skin for they are devoid of harmful chemicals and artificial additives. Try out those as mentioned above 15 ayurvedic face packs for a bright, smooth and glowing complexion.